Full Chapter: November 2014
General Board Members
Bill Adams: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Brown: email@example.com
Nicole Ditchman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Gould: email@example.com
Katy Kleinschmidt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shari Lewis: email@example.com
Barbara Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Predmore: email@example.com
Missouri Development Disabilities Council
PO Box 687
Jefferson City, MO 65102
More Information Coming Soon!
Policy & Advocacy
Public Policy Liaison:
Contact your Governor
Contact your state governor.
Illinois State Legislature
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Find Your Senators
Contact your state’s senators in the U.S. Senate.
Find Your U.S. Representatives
Contact your representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Employment First Legislation (passed): HB 2591Illinois Employment First Act, passed in May 2013 – http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/98/HB/PDF/09800HB2591lv.pdf
- Advocacy information for Illinois Employment First Act: Information from the Family Support Network regarding advocating for the Illinois Employment First Act – http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=bcec73d19574f43e0b9ab00c1&id=d3db098f9a
- IL Employment First Act Fact Sheet: Fact sheet for legislators on Illinois Employment First Act – www.thearcofil.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Employment_First_Fact_Sheet_HB2591-03142013.pdf
- Report recommending Employment First for Illinois: January 2011 report of legislatively mandated Employment and Economic Opportunity for Persons with Disabilities Task Force, that includes a recommendation (pp. 7-8), that Illinois become an Employment First state, according to specific principles outlined within the report: www.illinoislegalaid.org/calendarUploads/Governors%20task%20force%20report%20-%202010-11.pdf
- Report from the IL Employment First Summit: Report from 2012 IL Employment First summit – www.state.il.us/agency/icdd/pdf/Illinois%20Employment%20First%20Summit%20Report%205-11-12.pdf