Fully Chartered: November 2015
General Board Members
Mickayla Fink: email@example.com
Cheryl Laaker: Cheryl.Laaker@lifeshareusa.com
Kim Perry: firstname.lastname@example.org
June Schneider: jschneider@KETCH.org
Dale Tower: email@example.com
Cristi Wiegers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Missouri Development Disabilities Council
PO Box 687
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Chapter Training & Events
More Information Coming Soon!
Policy & Advocacy
Public Policy Liaison
Contact your Governor
Contact your state governor.
Kansas State Legislature
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Find Your Senators
Contact your state’s senators in the U.S. Senate.
Find Your U.S. Representatives
Contact your representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- KS Employment First Legislation (passed): Text of Kansas House Bill 2336 that establishes a statewide policy of employment first for all people with disabilities. Bill was signed into law in May 2011 – www.kslegislature.org/li/b2011_12/year1/measures/documents/hb2336_enrolled.pdf
- KS Employment First Website: Website with information on Employment First efforts in Kansas – http://employment1st.org
- KS Employment First Oversight Commission: Website with materials from commission established by Kansas legislature – https://kcdcinfo.ks.gov/employment-first
- KS Report – Employment First Workgroup: May 2009 from Employment First Initiative Work Group – www.apse.org/docs/aaaemployment_first_work_group_initial_report.pdf
- KS Executive Orders: Executive orders from the Governor of Kansas issued August 2010, related to employment of individuals in the community https://kcdcinfo.ks.gov/employment-first