Established in April of 1993
Ohio APSE website
General Board Members
John Bryson: email@example.com
Vic Gable: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Hess: email@example.com
Jennifer Hudak: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Kuntz: email@example.com
Scott Marks: firstname.lastname@example.org
Douglas Mitchell email@example.com
Duane Rohr: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Sargent: email@example.com
Holly Shellogg: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Todd: email@example.com
Debi Tyree: Dtyree@lucasdd.org
Joshua Welhener: firstname.lastname@example.org
Missouri Development Disabilities Council
PO Box 687
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Chapter Training & Events
More Information Coming Soon!
Policy & Advocacy
Public Policy Liaison
Contact your Governor
Contact your state governor.
Ohio State Legislature
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Find Your Senators
Contact your state’s senators in the U.S. Senate.
Find Your U.S. Representatives
Contact your representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- OH Employment First Executive Order: March 2012 Governor’s Executive Order establishing an Employment First Policy and Taskforce to Expand Community Employment Opportunities for Working-Age Ohioans with Developmental Disabilities – www.olrs.ohio.gov/sites/olrs.ohio.gov/files/u5/gov-employ-exec-order-2012-05k.pdf
- OH Employment First Legislation: Sec. 5123.022 of FY 2014 Budget Bill (H.B. 59) that includes language making Ohio’s Employment First policy for individuals with developmental disabilities state law – www.legislature.state.oh.us/BillText130/130_HB_59_EN_N.html
- OH SELF Waiver Employment First Policy: Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities Self Empowered Life (SELF) Waiver, effective July 1, 2012, that institutes Employment First Policy. Documents available include waiver (Employment First reference on p. 76), Employment First Form, and PowerPoint providing overview of SELF Waiver – http://odmrdd.state.oh.us/medicaid/Pages/Self-Empowered-Life-Funding-(SELF)-waiver-.aspx
- People First of Ohio Call to Action: “Blazing New Trails to Employment” document from People First of Ohio, advocating for specific strategies to implement Employment First – www.disabilityrightsohio.org/sites/default/files/ux/pfo-summary-apr-2012.pdf
- OH Employment First Form: Form required for completion if an individual does not choose community employment – http://dodd.ohio.gov/medicaid/Documents/DODD%20Employment%20First%20Form1.pdf