Chapter: August 2014
General Board Members
Peter Boardman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerald D’Agnostia: email@example.com
Vicki Ferrara: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ralph Lord: email@example.com
Mary Anne Maciel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerard MacKay: email@example.com
Mike Wilson: Mike.Wilson@rhd.org
901 Main St.
Manchester, CT 06040
Chapter Training & Events
Policy & Advocacy
Public Policy Liaison
Contact your Governor
Contact your state governor.
Rhode Island General Assembly
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Find Your Senators
Contact your state’s senators in the U.S. Senate.
Find Your U.S. Representatives
Contact your representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- RI BHDDH Employment First Policy: February 2013 Employment First policy for individuals with developmental disabilities issued by the Rhode Island Department of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities and Hospitals –
- RI BHDDH Policy Regarding New Entrants to System: Policy issuance from Rhode Island Department of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities and Hospitals, regarding compliance of new entrants to system with Employment First policy –
- RI Employment First Summit Report: Report of Employment First Summit held in March 2010 – www.rhodestoindependence.org/docs/final%20summary%20report.pdf
- RI Employment First Policy White Paper: November 2010 paper discussing options for Employment First legislation in Rhode Island – www.rhodestoindependence.org/docs/Policy%20White%20Paper%20-%20Final%20%20-%2011.23.10.pdf
- RI 1115 Waiver Group Report: September 2009 paper which contains initial proposal for Rhode Island to be an Employment First state – www.ohhs.ri.gov/documents/documents09/Employmt_Wkgp_recs.pdf