Be a part of Advancing Employment First!
Businesses, policy makers, citizens with disabilities and their families, supported employment and rehabilitation professionals, and educators – APSE wants you!
APSE members are the foundation of advocacy for integrated employment. There truly is strength in numbers at local, regional, state-wide and national levels.
Top Five Reasons to Join APSE…
- Take a Stand: Join an exciting and growing national movement advancing equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Make a Difference: Self advocate for the rights of individuals with disabilities to meaningful employment and competitive salaries.
- Effect Change: Play your part in creating change in public policy to ensure equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Learn from Others: Join a growing network of like-minded, forward thinking people concerned about equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Stay on the Cutting Edge: Access state-of-the-art concepts and practices in expanding equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
Find the membership type that’s right for you.
Join APSE now and become an integral part of a national organization connecting the disability and business communities.
Are you a student? APSE offer’s a special membership rate for transition-aged students.