Continue to be a part of Advancing Employment First!
Businesses, policy makers, citizens with disabilities and their families, supported employment and rehabilitation professionals, and educators – APSE wants you!
APSE members are the foundation of advocacy for integrated employment. There truly is strength in numbers at local, regional, state-wide and national levels.
Renew your membership today and be an integral part of a national organization connecting the disability and business communities.
Top Five Reasons to be a part of APSE…
- Take a Stand: Join an exciting and growing national movement advancing equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Make a Difference: Self advocate for the rights of individuals with disabilities to meaningful employment and competitive salaries.
- Effect Change: Play your part in creating change in public policy to ensure equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Learn from Others: Join a growing network of like-minded, forward thinking people concerned about equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Stay on the Cutting Edge: Access state-of-the-art concepts and practices in expanding equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
Find the membership type that’s right for you.
Are you a student? Check out Students for APSE, APSE’s membership for transition-aged students.
Note: The link above will take you to the APSE Membership Portal website. You will leave the main APSE website. You will need to log in to renew your membership. If you have forgotten your login info-no worries! Just click on the “forgot user name” and follow the instructions provided.