Join us in Columbus in June for #APSE2023!
Connect with 700+ Employment First professionals across the U.S. at our annual event!
APSE believes in Employment First
Real jobs for real pay for all people with disabilities.
APSE Established 1988
The only national membership organization to focus exclusively on inclusive employment and career advancement opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
APSE in Your Community
APSE — the Association of People Supporting Employment First
- 2,000+ members and growing national non-profit membership organization
- Chapters in 38 states, with members from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and several foreign countries
- Members include individuals with disabilities, families, disability professionals, and businesses
Events & Training
- Access to live training and recorded webinars on the issues that impact our community right now. Plus, the APSE podcast!
- Recruiting Now! Emerging Leaders Training for mid-level managers and Rising Stars Training for direct support
- APSE Universal Employment Competencies and CESP™ Practice Test available here
- Are you a business leader looking to hire or recruit employees with disabilities? APSE offers SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Credit for online learning here.
Legislative Action Center Alerts
Timely updates on important federal policy and guidance on advocacy, including APSE Policy Alerts. Find resources:
- Competitive Integrated Employment State Datasheets
- State Disability Employment Snapshots
- State Legislative Update Page
Certified Employment Support Professional™ Credential
Professionals certified as Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) have demonstrated a sufficient level of knowledge and skill to provide integrated employment services to a variety of populations.
Latest News and Updates:
Vote National APSE Board of Directors 2023
Vote for the 2022-23 National APSE Board of Directors! The selection of candidates for the National APSE Board of Directors is one of the most important duties of APSE members.…Read More
CESP Certified: Congratulations!
The Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) highlights and supports those who have earned and maintained the credential!
The following lists CESPs who successfully earned or recertified their credential in the last month.Read More
2023 National APSE Board Nominee: Andrew Karhan, NY
2023 National APSE Board of Directors At-Large Candidate MEET THE NOMINEES FOR THE 2023 NATIONAL APSE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: CLICK to read about all nominees before the election ends on…Read More