APSE Established 1988
The only national membership organization to focus exclusively on inclusive employment and career advancement opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
APSE believes in Employment First
Real jobs for real pay for all people with disabilities.
APSE in Your Community
APSE — the Association of People Supporting Employment First
- 1,800+ members and growing national non-profit membership organization
- Chapters in 38 states, with members from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and several foreign countries
- Members include individuals with disabilities, families, disability professionals, and businesses
- Access to live training and recorded webinars on the issues that impact our community right now. Plus, the APSE podcast!
- Recruiting Now! Emerging Leaders Training for mid-level managers and Rising Stars Training for direct support
- APSE Universal Employment Competencies and CESP™ Practice Test available here
- Are you a business leader looking to hire or recruit employees with disabilities? APSE offers SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Credit for online learning here.
Timely updates on important federal policy and guidance on advocacy, including APSE Policy Alerts. Find resources:
- Competitive Integrated Employment State Datasheets
- State Disability Employment Snapshots
- State Legislative Update Page
Professionals certified as Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) have demonstrated a sufficient level of knowledge and skill to provide integrated employment services to a variety of populations.
Latest News and Updates:
The Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) highlights and supports those who have earned and maintained the credential!
The following lists CESPs who successfully earned or recertified their credential in the last month. View the full CESP Directory online.Read More
It’s official! APSE will be in Columbus, Ohio for the 2023 National APSE Conference! The Association of People Supporting Employment First (APSE) will host its National in-person conference June 12-15,…Read More