APSE believes in Employment First.
Real jobs for real pay for all people with disabilities.
Employment First Is
Advocacy & Professional Development Updates
Diverse learning experiences, including:
- From Workshops to Workplaces: Achieving the Goals of Employment First
- Financial Literacy: Increasing Your Knowledge to Take Charge of Your Finances
- Online Webinars
COVID-19: What Was Included in Package #3? Thank you for your advocacy in support of the COVID-19 Stimulus Package #3, which was signed into law late last week! This was a…Read More
APSE is a national, member-based organization dedicated to the goal of improving employment outcomes for people with disabilities. Our members include supported workers, supported employment professionals (including job coaches and…Read More
Transcript: Hi, this is Jenny Stonemeier with APSE. We’re launching the APSE: Employment First, Employment for All Podcast to continue to provide updates, real-time advocacy alerts, and information related to…Read More
APSE in Your Community
APSE — the Association of People Supporting Employment First
- 3,000+ members and growing national non-profit membership organization
- Chapters in 39 states and the District of Columbia, with members from all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and several foreign countries
- Members include individuals with disabilities, families, disability professionals, and businesses
APSE Established 1988
The only national organization to focus exclusively on inclusive employment and career advancement opportunities for individuals with disabilities.