APSE believes in Employment First
Real jobs for real pay for all people with disabilities.
Employment First Is
Advocacy & Professional Development Updates
- Access to live training and recorded webinars that delve deeply into the issues that impact our community right now
- LIMITED TIME ONLY Virtual Conference Access is open through 10/31 for registration! Click here
- Emerging Leaders Training for mid-level managers and Front-line staff
- Relevant COVID-19 resources, links, and information
- CESP™ Practice Test available here
The application will open October 26 for December testing. Employment support professionals (ESPs) can earn their Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) credential.
Professionals that have demonstrated a sufficient level of knowledge and skill to provide integrated employment services to a variety of populations.
APSE in Your Community
APSE — the Association of People Supporting Employment First
- 3,000+ members and growing national non-profit membership organization
- Chapters in 39 states and the District of Columbia, with members from all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and several foreign countries
- Members include individuals with disabilities, families, disability professionals, and businesses
APSE Established 1988
The only national organization to focus exclusively on inclusive employment and career advancement opportunities for individuals with disabilities.