APSE believes in Employment First
Real jobs for real pay for all people with disabilities.
Advocacy & Professional Development Updates
- Access to live training and recorded webinars that delve deeply into the issues that impact our community right now
- Emerging Leaders Training for mid-level managers and Front-line staff
- Relevant COVID-19 resources, links, and information
- APSE Universal Employment Competencies and CESP™ Practice Test available here
Timely updates on important federal policy and guidance on advocacy, including APSE Policy Alerts. Find resources:
Professionals certified as Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) have demonstrated a sufficient level of knowledge and skill to provide integrated employment services to a variety of populations.
The Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) highlights and supports those who have earned and maintained the credential!
The following lists CESPs who successfully earned or recertified their credential in July-August 2021. View the full CESP Directory online.Read More
Download the APSE Media Kit which includes images and information. What is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM)? NDEAM is held each October to commemorate the many and varied contributions…Read More
Brittany Edwards-Sharpe is on the podcast to talk about what training and support have looked like for employment support professionals in the state of New Mexico! Over the last few years, New Mexico has committed to providing training to professionals and Brittany has supported professionals in New Mexico to be trained through the College of Employment Services and go through training and certification to earn their CESP. Listen in to hear more from this conversation, focused on employment and the professionals working in this field.Read More
APSE in Your Community
APSE — the Association of People Supporting Employment First
- 3,000+ members and growing national non-profit membership organization
- Chapters in 39 states and the District of Columbia, with members from all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and several foreign countries
- Members include individuals with disabilities, families, disability professionals, and businesses
APSE Established 1988
The only national organization to focus exclusively on inclusive employment and career advancement opportunities for individuals with disabilities.