APSE believes in Employment First
Real jobs for real pay for all people with disabilities.
Advocacy & Professional Development Updates
- Access to live training and recorded webinars that delve deeply into the issues that impact our community right now
- Emerging Leaders Training for mid-level managers and Front-line staff
- Relevant COVID-19 resources, links, and information
- APSE Universal Employment Competencies and CESP™ Practice Test available here
Timely updates on important federal policy and guidance on advocacy, including APSE Policy Alerts. Find resources:
Professionals certified as Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) have demonstrated a sufficient level of knowledge and skill to provide integrated employment services to a variety of populations.
- Click to start your CESP Exam Eligibility Application
- Click to go to the CESP™ Directory
- Sign up for an upcoming Q&A - Click here to register on Zoom
New APSE podcast! Meet Shannon (Washington)! Shannon is new to the field of employment supports, working out of the Northwest Center in Spokane. She has a background in Special Education and shares her experience with having a disability herself impacts her work.Read More
Interested in learning more about the CESP credential? Join as a volunteer for a Committee in 2022!
Are you a state funder? Join us for 10/26 our last state focused roundtable during October 2021!Read More
APSE in Your Community
APSE — the Association of People Supporting Employment First
- 3,000+ members and growing national non-profit membership organization
- Chapters in 39 states and the District of Columbia, with members from all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and several foreign countries
- Members include individuals with disabilities, families, disability professionals, and businesses
APSE Established 1988
The only national organization to focus exclusively on inclusive employment and career advancement opportunities for individuals with disabilities.