APSE believes in Employment First
Real jobs for real pay for all people with disabilities.
Employment First Is
Advocacy & Professional Development Updates
- Access to live training and recorded webinars that delve deeply into the issues that impact our community right now
- 2021 Virtual Conference Information and Registration!
- Emerging Leaders Training for mid-level managers and Front-line staff
- Relevant COVID-19 resources, links, and information
- APSE Universal Employment Competencies and CESP™ Practice Test available here
Professionals certified as Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) have demonstrated a sufficient level of knowledge and skill to provide integrated employment services to a variety of populations.
Meet the APSE National Board of Directors. Bridget Hassan has served in many roles, including as North Carolina APSE President, Treasurer, and now Secretary with the APSE National Board. Bridget is passionate about Employment First, the work of talking to legislators, working with Direct Support Professionals, and the CESP credential! Hear her chat with National APSE’s Erica Belois-Pacer including about COVID vaccine releases, CESP credential updates, and more!Read More
APSE in Your Community
APSE — the Association of People Supporting Employment First
- 3,000+ members and growing national non-profit membership organization
- Chapters in 39 states and the District of Columbia, with members from all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and several foreign countries
- Members include individuals with disabilities, families, disability professionals, and businesses
APSE Established 1988
The only national organization to focus exclusively on inclusive employment and career advancement opportunities for individuals with disabilities.