General Board Members
Charles “Chaz” Nickolaus
Missouri Development Disabilities Council
More Information Coming Soon!
Policy & Advocacy
Public Policy Liaison:
Rob Gould, email@example.com
State Employment First Efforts: Legislation
- Employment First Legislation (passed): Illinois Employment First Act (HB 2591), passed in May 2013.
- Advocacy information for IL Employment First Act: Information from the Family Support Network regarding advocating for the Illinois Employment First Act.
- IL Employment First Act Fact Sheet: Fact sheet for legislators on Illinois Employment First Act.
- IL Employment First Blueprint: October 2014 report on steps for implementation of Illinois Employment First legislation.
- IL EEOPD Report: January 2018 report of legislatively mandated Employment and Economic Opportunity for Persons with Disabilities Task Force.
- Report from the IL Employment First Summit: Report from 2012 Illinois Employment First summit.
Contact Your Governor
Contact your state governor.
Illinois General Assembly
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Find Your Senators
Contact your state’s senators in the U.S. Senate.
Find Your U.S. Representatives
Contact your representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.
CIE Success Story: Meet Darlene