General Board Members
Chapter Training & Events
9th Annual Employment Matters! Training Event
April 30, 2020 – 9:00 to 4:00
College of the Holy Cross, Worcester
Registration details coming soon
Policy & Advocacy
Public Policy Liaison
David Hoff, David.Hoff@umb.edu
State Employment First Efforts: Directive/Executive Order
- MA Employment First Policy: Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services Employment First Policy (#2010-2), adopted in August 2010.
- MA Employment Blueprint: November 2013 Massachusetts state plan for increasing employment by the state developmental disability system and full implementation of the state’s Employment First policy.
- MA Employment Blueprint Update: October 2014 update on Massachusetts Employment Blueprint, and plans to end sheltered work.
- MA APSE Mental Health Employment First Statement: January 2017 statement issued by Massachusetts APSE calling for the state Department of Mental Health to implement an Employment First policy.
- MA APSE Feedback on State WIOA Plan: January 2017 statement issued by Massachusetts APSE calling for the state Department of Mental Health to implement an Employment First policy.
Contact Your Governor
Contact your state governor.
Massachusetts State Legislature
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Find Your Senators
Contact your state’s senators in the U.S. Senate.
Find Your U.S. Representatives
Contact your representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.
CIE Success Story: Meet Jonathan