General Board Member
County of Summit Board of Developmental Disabilities
Chapter Training & Events
More Information Coming Soon!
Policy & Advocacy
State Employment First Efforts: Directive/Executive Order
- MN Employment First Policy: Minnesota’s E1 policy (cross-disability), adopted in September 2014.
- MN Olmstead Plan: Adoption of the Minnesota’s E1 policy was a result of the state’s Olmstead plan, Putting the Promise of Olmstead into Practice, issued in 2013.
- MN Employment First Summit Reports: Reports from MN Employment First Summits I, II, III, IV, held from 2007-2011
- Myths and Realities About Olmstead and Employment First: 2015 Publication from the Minnesota State Council on Disability that discusses a number of myths regarding Employment First.
- MN Employment First Summit Reports: Reports from MN Employment First Summits I, II, III, IV, held from 2007–2011.
- MN Department of Human Services Employment First website
- Why Minnesota Needs an Employment First Policy
Contact Your Governor
Contact your state governor
Minnesota State Legislature
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Find Your Senators
Contact your state’s senators in the U.S. Senate.
Find Your U.S. Representatives
Contact your representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.
CIE Success Story: Meet Richard
MN APSE members quoted in the 1st installment of a series of 5 Star Tribune articles re. sheltered workshops. “A Matter of Dignity: How Minnesota is Failing the Disabled.” November 8, 2015.
MN APSE Fall 2014 Newsletter
MN APSE Summer 2015 Newsletter
Employment First news! MN APSE MN APSE EF Press Release 10.1.14
MN APSE’s public comment for the Minnesota Home & Community Based Service transition plan: MN APSE HCBS public comment