General Board Members
Nicholas Von Pless
Chapter Training & Events
More Information Coming Soon!
Policy & Advocacy
Public Policy Liaison
Ryley Newport, Ryley.Newport@ocdd.org
State Employment First Efforts: Legislation & Directive/Executive Order
- OR Executive Order: Oregon Governor’s EO 15-01, issued in February 2015, on increasing employment of individuals with IDD.
- OR Employment First Plan: Oregon’s Integrated Employment Plan for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, revised July 2015.
- OR Legislation (passed): Senate Bill 22, Employment First legislation (IDD only), effective April 2013.
- OR Executive Order: Oregon Governor’s EO 13-04, issued in April 2013, with specific actions, requirements, and targets, for increasing employment of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, to be implemented by the Oregon Office of Developmental Disability Services, Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Services, and Oregon Department of Education.
- OR DHS Employment First Information: Section of Oregon Department of Human Services website dedicated to E1.
Contact Your Governor
Contact your state governor.
Oregon State Legislature
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Find Your Senators
Contact your state’s senators in the U.S. Senate.
Find Your U.S. Representatives
Contact your representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.
CIE Success Story: Meet Ross
CIE Success Story: Meet Lisa