APSE's Rising Stars
A program that provides professionals with a comprehensive understanding of Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE), what it looks like, and best practices to achieve results and promote Employment First!
Who’s it for? Employment Support Professionals, Job Coaches, Job Developers, Direct Support Professionals, and other staff who are new to the field or just looking to expand their skills and knowledge.
What is the participant experience? The curriculum consists of a combination of pre-recorded and in-person training, and ongoing technical assistance.
Next Session Kick-Off: July 2022!
What will it include?
3 Weeks of Intensive Training • Participants will meet 2x per week for three weeks as a cohort to discuss content and ways to implement new skills into practice. Will be held Mondays/Thursdays from 12 PM - 1 PM EST. (11 AM Central, 10 AM Mountain, 9 AM Pacific)
Monthly Community of Practice (11 months) • Participants will receive ongoing technical assistance, access to resources, and the opportunity to network with leaders in the field. Monthly meetings will focus on supporting the implementation of skills into practice through group sharing, brainstorming, and facing challenges together!
Want to learn more about Emerging Leaders, for mid-level leaders in Employment First? Click here.
What does it cost?
- $1,600 per person (Professional members and CESPs
- $1,800 per person (Non-Member)
- APSE Gold, Silver, and Bronze Member Cost: $1,350 per person with a 4-person minimum.
Payment plans are available! Talk to APSE and email email@example.com
What are the benefits?
- All training aligns with APSE’s Universal Employment Competencies and Domains and is pre-qualified for CESP training credit.
- Technical assistance tailored to individual needs, with emphasis on building in-state and regional networks.
- Includes the cost of a 1-year Professional Membership with APSE for each participant, providing access to free and discounted training and events