APSE Organization & Transformation Workshops
Bring APSE Knowledge and Know-how to Your State!
The movement toward inclusive work environments is uplifting, necessary, and often downright confusing and stressful. Help yourself and your community, let APSE experts come to you and facilitate your organizational transformation.
If you’re part of a state developmental disability council, vocational rehabilitation agency, or other group working on Employment First goals, contact APSE about our Organizational Transformation Workshops and Institutes. We’ve packaged the best of our highly acclaimed regional institutes and are taking it on the road to work with you, where you work.
At an APSE workshop, you and your colleagues will learn more than just facts. You will learn why and how the transformation process from segregated to community integrated employment (CIE) takes place. With APSE’s strategies and tools, you’ll know where to start with the transformation process and how to finish it. The result: a conversion plan and the contacts to turn to with questions during implementation.
APSE workshops are rich with presentations, discussions, and interactions. Through the workshops, you will:
- Save steps - learn the practices to replicate and those to avoid
- Engage with subject matter experts
- Understand the perspectives of and work with many stakeholders
- Receive individual technical assistance
- Convert strategies and tools and put them to work for you
- Plan future actions with your team
- Expand your network of mentors and colleagues, and
- Build or improve your own thoughtful and effective conversion plan
Want to learn more? Email email@example.com for details.