APSE Launches New Individual Memberships!
Meeting the Needs of Our Members
National APSE is excited to announce we have restructured individual memberships! National APSE works to meet our members where they are and provide the tools and resources they need to be successful in the Employment First Field.
New Professional Members will now get everything you need to in the careers included in the New Professional Member rate. Gone are the days of nickel and diming our members. The value of membership with National APSE is now clear!
New Professional benefits include:
- 12 Free Professional Webinars a Year (Available monthly for Professional Members!)
- 6 Free JVR Research to Practice Webinars
- Free Access to APSE Communities of Practice – Pre-ETS
- Free Access to Annual Regional Institutes
- 25% Discount on the National Annual Conference and Other Events & Trainings
Business Individuals, who are members under Business Memberships, will now also receive the New Professional Member Benefits, on top of the new business benefits that were launched in 2021.
National APSE has also tailored our other individual member levels to meet the specific needs of students and individuals who support the work of APSE and the Employment First Movement, but who are not professionals in the field.
New Student Memberships introduce active students to the Employment First fields. includes access to the 6 JVR Webinars a year, as well as networking and learning opportunities on committees and within State Chapters.
New Patron Memberships give non-professional individuals an opportunity to support the work of National APSE. Individuals interested and engaged in the Employment First movement can have their vital voices heard by participating in networking and advocacy activities at the state and National level.
National APSE has also created a package to meet the needs of current CESPs. With the new CESP Group, new Professional Members, and Business Professional Members, can purchase access to the group to gain access to the resources to quickly and easily manage their recertification all in one place.
New CESP Group package includes:
- Access to the CESP Group in the APSE member portal
- Resources and Community
- “Fast Track” your CESP recertification! Take your 36 required credit hours with National APSE to automatically recertify ($125 application value!)
- All credit hours are tracked in your member account (automatically approved and uploaded)!
National APSE is excited to bring these new benefits to our members as we partner together to move Employment First forward in your state and across the country! Learn more about the new benefits here: https://apse.org/membership/membership-benefits-types/ and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.