Membership: You are a strong and integral part of the Employment First movement
APSE is the national voice for Employment First. Our members work to make inclusive workplaces, fair wages, and benefits, and the dignity of a job well done a reality for people with physical, mental health, intellectual, and developmental disabilities. We will create fair wages and inclusive work opportunities for all people with disabilities through changes in policy and partnerships with employers.
APSE offers a range of memberships for individuals and organizations. Through membership, you gain timely information, tools, and support that help make you the strongest advocate possible.
Join APSE and you'll find:
The support of colleagues working to build toward the same goal makes the APSE Movement stronger.
APSE is an environment filled with the latest news and strategies. Find best practices for businesses and employment service providers.
Events & Learning
Join us for extraordinary professional development opportunities and expert guidance on policy and advocacy.
WHO JOINS APSE?
We welcome anyone as a member who believes in APSE's mission of Employment First.
- Direct or Employment Support Professionals assisting people with disabilities transition to inclusive employment settings
- People with disabilities and their family members
- Policymakers at every level of government
- Large and small employers interested in accessing the large and talented labor pool of people with disabilities
- Students actively enrolled in school
- Patrons who support APSE's Mission, Vision, and Values