Our members work to make inclusive workplaces, fair wages and benefits, and the dignity of a job well done a reality for people with physical, mental health, intellectual, and developmental disabilities.
APSE is the national voice for Employment First. Our members work to make inclusive workplaces, fair wages and benefits, and the dignity of a job well done a reality for people with physical, mental health, intellectual, and developmental disabilities. Through changes in policy and partnerships with employers, we will create fair wages and inclusive work opportunities for all people with disabilities
Join APSE and connect:
- People with disabilities to meaningful employment and fair wages
- Employers to talented workers
- Communities to new standards of work and living
Join APSE and find:
- An environment filled with the latest news and strategies
- Best practices for businesses and employment service providers
- Expert guidance on policy and advocacy
- Extraordinary professional development opportunities
- The support of colleagues working to build toward the same goal
Join APSE and discover:
- You are a strong and integral part of the Employment First movement
WHO CAN JOIN APSE?
- Support professionals assisting people with disabilities transition to inclusive employment settings
- People with disabilities and their family members
- Policymakers at every level of government
- Large and small employers interested in accessing the large and talented labor pool of people with disabilities
- Students (APSE offers a student membership rate for transition-aged students)
Membership Benefits & Types
APSE offers a range of memberships for individuals and organizations. Through membership, you gain the timely information, tools, and support that help make you the strongest advocate possible.
Our Gold Members are committed businesses that keep the Employment First movement going strong!
Login and link to your exclusive benefits.