Find the APSE Membership That’s Right for You
We offer tailored memberships for everyone in our community
An APSE membership means joining a national movement that works toward real jobs for real pay for all people. Gain a community, access the latest information, and become a powerful advocate.
Ready to Join?
We can't wait to have you as part of the Employment First movement.
In recognition of their achievements, APSE offers a special Professional Membership rate to support professionals holding our Certified Employment Support Professional™ certification – the nation’s only certification for employment support professionals.
To make APSE resources an affordable investment for businesses working to establish inclusive employment, we offer group memberships.
$1,500 ($2,378 Value)
- Access to all professional membership benefits for up to ten individuals
- Acknowledgment of your company's membership on the APSE website
- Three free Certified Employment Support Professional™ Continuing Education (CE) Pre-Approval applications - so you can submit conferences, webinars, or in-agency training
- 50% off Financial Literacy for up to ten individuals
- 10% off Workshops to Workplaces for up to ten individuals
- A conference bag insert
$1,000 ($1,402 Value)
- Access to all professional membership benefits for up to nine individuals
- Two free Certified Employment Support Professional™ Continuing Education (CE) Pre-Approval applications
- Choice of Training Program Discount
All of our memberships include the following benefits:
Adding your voice to the Employment First movement, to ensure that people with disabilities are paid a fair wage and are an important part of the local integrated workforce in every community
Access to the organization’s leaders, experienced practitioners, and like-minded advocates for inclusive employment at the state and national level
Access to webinars that delve deeply into the issues that impact our community right now
Information-packed monthly in e-newsletters that include important federal policy updates, news from the business community, state chapters, best practices, and more
Voting rights in APSE elections
World-class research and best practices through our Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation
Priority and discounts for professional development opportunities to help advance your career in the field of Employment First, including regional institutes and eLearning courses on the specific challenges of providing equitable, inclusive employment
Discounted rates to the premier conference on Employment First, APSE’s yearly conference, where more than 1,000 advocates gather to learn from and inspire one another