Membership Benefits & Types
Make Your Voice Heard – Join Today!
Benefits for All Members Include:
- Adding your voice to the Employment First movement, to ensure that people with disabilities are paid a fair wage and are an important part of local integrated workforce in every community
- Access to the organization’s leaders, experienced practitioners, and like-minded advocates for inclusive employment at the state and national level
- Timely updates on important federal policy and guidance on advocacy
- Information-packed monthly Practice & Policy and Notes from the Executive Director e-newsletters that include important federal policy updates, news from the business community, state chapters, best practices and more
- Access to webinars that delve deeply into the issues that impact our community right now
- Priority and discounts for professional development opportunities to help advance your career in the field of Employment First, including regional institutes and eLearning courses on the specific challenges of providing equitable, inclusive employment
- Toolkits designed specifically for Employment First
- World-class research and best practices through our Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Voting rights in APSE elections
- Discounted rates to the premier conference on Employment First, APSE’s yearly conference, where more than 1,000 advocates gather to learn from and inspire one another
Find the APSE Membership That’s Right for You
We offer tailored memberships for everyone in our community
Self Advocate and Family Membership
An APSE membership means joining a national movement that works toward real jobs for real pay for all people. Gain a community, access the latest information, and become a powerful advocate.
Professionals working in the integrated employment field will find tools and strategies, professional development opportunities, and a nationwide network.
Specifically for high school and college students, our student membership includes all the professional membership benefits at a student price.
$90 first year, $115 after your first year
In recognition of their achievements, APSE offers a special membership rate to support professionals holding our Certified Employment Support Professional™ certification – the nation’s only certification for employment support professionals.
To make APSE resources an affordable investment for businesses working to establish inclusive employment, we offer group memberships.
APSE Bronze Membership
$800 ($970 Value)
- Access to all professional membership benefits for up to eight individuals
- One 30-day Career Posting
APSE Gold Membership
$1,500 ($2,378 Value)
- Access to all professional membership benefits for up to ten individuals
- Acknowledgment of your company's membership on the APSE website
- Five 30-day Career Postings
- 50% off Financial Literacy for up to ten individuals
- 10% off Workshops to Workplaces for up to ten individuals
- A conference bag insert
- Plaque with company name
|Customized APSE Plaque||X||X||X|
|Company notation on APSE website||X||X||X|
|Joint membership with state chapter||X||X||X|
|National APSE Conference Bag Insert||X|
|Company hotlink on APSE website||X|
|Career postings (annually)||1||3||5|