We are preparing for the 2020 National APSE conference and we want YOU to join us as a presenter, planner, participant or all three! No matter what roles you take on, you will serve an important role in making this THE premier conference on inclusive employment for all people with disabilities.
This year our conference is titled Employment First: Elevated. Mark the important dates below on your calendar, and join us in Denver, Colorado!
- Pre-conference begins June 15, 2020
- General conference begins June 16-18, 2020
Present at the Conference
Over the years, we have learned from some amazing presenters during our national conferences, and APSE2020 in Denver will be no different. We are excited to announce that the request for proposals for APSE2020 "Employment First: Elevated," are now open. Find out more information here: 2020 National APSE Conference Website
October 30, 2019 at 1pm EST: Click to register (link will be posted afterward for recorded video)
- Updated tracks: Innovative Practices, Emerging Trends in Research and Public Policy, Organizational Growth, Grassroots Advocacy, and Best Business Practices
- Conference sessions formats: Topical Breakout Sessions, APSE Talks, Campfire Conversations, and Pre-Conference
- A separate Request For Proposal (RFP) notice will be sent to conference registrants for the Power of 5 Sessions
Plan: Join a national conference planning committee
Make the 2020 National APSE conference the best one yet by contributing your skills an expertise. Any APSE member who is interested in planning should click here for details.
Committees are a great way to get involved, get to know other APSE members, and gain resume-building experience!
The Certified Employment Support Professional™ (CESP) highlights and supports those who have earned and maintained the credential!
The following lists CESPs who successfully earned or recertified their credential in the last month. View the full CESP Directory online.Read More
Check out MN APSE’s updated YouTube channel with all content! You don’t want to miss out. Pallavi (Vi) Shattuck joins host Chris Davies. Shattuck is a self-advocate & aspiring chef from the Twin Cities who is legally blind. She speaks about her culinary journey, the barriers she has overcome, and her hopes for a bright…Read More